- Mango and Black Bean Cannabis Rice Salad by Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on April 8, 2023 at 8:01 pm
This is a colorful, nutritious and delicious edibles recipe. There are a LOT of big plusses to this Cannabis Rice Salad recipe:You can make it in advanceIt keeps well in the fridge for about 3 daysIt packs well for picnics, hikes, or brown bag lunchesIt’s a nutritious and delicious full meal in a bowlIt’s a
- Ode to Afroman Infused Lemon Pound Cake Recipeby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on March 29, 2023 at 6:24 pm
The Afroman Lemon Pound Cake ControversyAfroman has been having quite a moment. The rapper's house was subjected to a no-knock raid in which the cops ransacked his home, terrorized his family, and stole his money. To my knowledge there has yet to be an explanation of where the alleged kidnapping charges came from but the
- Chicken and Weed Dumplings: Cannabis Comfort Foodby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on March 11, 2023 at 2:25 am
Chicken and dumplings is a classic cold weather comfort food. With this recipe we add the healing power of cannabis. It makes a hearty cannabis infused main course. Fluffy weed dumplings simmer in a savory homemade thickened chicken and vegetable soup. YUM!What kind of chicken to use for Cannabis Chicken and DumplingsI like to use
- How to make cannabis suppositoriesby Jessica Reilly (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on February 8, 2023 at 4:26 pm
Suppositories are probably the least common way to deliver medical cannabis, but that doesn’t mean they’re not effective. The method of administration (insertion into the rectum or vagina) simply makes them more taboo and thus less popular than traditional cannabis products. However, weed suppositories can be a useful and welcome method of administration for people The post How to make cannabis suppositories appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Cannabis-infused hummus recipeby Jessica Reilly (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on January 2, 2023 at 12:58 pm
Equipment needed: saucepan, blender/ food processor Creamy and savory, hummus is an irresistible snack that’s perfect for parties, gatherings, studying, or charcuterie boards. This recipe is so easy to whip together that it’ll quickly become a favorite! Why make edibles? A report on the cannabis industry in 2021 from delivery service Eaze reported edibles were The post Cannabis-infused hummus recipe appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Cannabis-infused Pad Thai recipeby Jessica Reilly (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on December 15, 2022 at 7:27 am
Equipment needed: blender/food processor, large saucepan This Pad Thai is so good you may never order out again! Why make edibles? Edibles create a “slow burn” experience, taking up to 90 minutes to kick, and up to three hours to reach peak effects. A high from edibles is decidedly different from smoking, mostly because it’s The post Cannabis-infused Pad Thai recipe appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Cannabis-infused spicy tuna roll recipeby Jessica Reilly (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on November 6, 2022 at 7:03 am
Equipment needed: bamboo sushi rolling mat, knife Spicy tuna rolls are a staple on sushi menus at Japanese restaurants across the globe, but did you know they’re easy to make at home? With a couple tools and the right ingredients, sushi at home can be quick and easy. Better still, it can be infused with The post Cannabis-infused spicy tuna roll recipe appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Cannabis-infused tomato bolognese recipe by Chef Jordan Wagman (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on November 2, 2022 at 2:12 pm
Equipment needed: blender/ food processor, one medium pot and one large pot Hearty, filling, and perfect for winter weather, this delicious tomato bolognese is an easy way to enjoy pasta and cannabis. Why make edibles Why spend time in the kitchen when you could roll a joint in a fraction of the time? What edibles The post Cannabis-infused tomato bolognese recipe appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Bagels, lox, & cannabis-infused cream cheese recipeby Chef Jordan Wagman (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on October 30, 2022 at 6:39 am
Equipment needed: knife, bowl, whip or stirring spoon Bagels and lox is a time-honored brunch dish that’s delicious and easy to make. All you need is your favorite bagels, cream cheese, and some cannabis oil and you’ve got an infused twist on a brunch classic! Why make edibles? Variety is the spice of life, and The post Bagels, lox, & cannabis-infused cream cheese recipe appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Cannabis-infused grilled cheese recipeby Chef Jordan Wagman (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on October 24, 2022 at 10:26 am
Equipment needed: knife, sauté pan Grilled cheese is simple comfort food that’s perfect for a chilly fall day. All it takes is some cannabis butter to turn this childhood favorite into a delightful adult sandwich. Why make edibles? With edibles, there’s no messy weed flower, no lighters, no smoke, and no ash. It’s a discreet The post Cannabis-infused grilled cheese recipe appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Sugar Free Cannabis Keto Brownies Recipeby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on October 2, 2022 at 3:22 am
For more about Cannabis and the Keto Diet, see this article. These sugar-free cannabis keto brownies are delicious and fudgey! You'll never guess they are sugar free, gluten free, and super quick and easy to make. They even freeze well! I've tried lots of recipes for keto brownies before I came up with this one. Most left me
- Cannabis-infused raspberry pureeby Chef Jordan Wagman (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on September 29, 2022 at 5:50 am
Infused Raspberry Puree is fantastic for any time of day- breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Try it with yogurt in the morning, combined with vinegar to make a salad for lunch, as a garnish for game meats, or as a spread for your next cheese board. So many uses – your imagination is the limit! Why The post Cannabis-infused raspberry puree appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Limonene-infused lime curd recipeby Chef Jordan Wagman (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on September 25, 2022 at 6:11 am
Special equipment: saucepan, fine-mesh strainer This lip-smacking curd is perfect served cold on a warm summer day. Enjoy it on toast, with granola, toasted nuts and seeds, or just straight out of the jar for a tart treat. Why make edibles Making homemade edibles takes longer than rolling a joint. But if you have the The post Limonene-infused lime curd recipe appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Cannabis-infused tomato ketchupby Chef Jordan Wagman (Recipes Archive | The Cannigma) on September 16, 2022 at 9:59 am
Special equipment: blender, saucepan with tight-fitting lid Summer is the perfect time to whip up a big batch of infused ketchup for all of your grilled meats. This infused ketchup is smokey with a balancing tang of vinegar that’s easy for cooks of any level to make. Use it on french fries, hot dogs, burgers, The post Cannabis-infused tomato ketchup appeared first on The Cannigma.
- Wake and Bake Edibles: How to Make Weed French Toastby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on September 10, 2022 at 7:52 pm
French toast tops a lot of people's breakfast food lists because it's simple to make, delicious, and filling. Fluffy and tender on the inside and perfectly golden-brown on the outside, this is a breakfast dish that is both simple yet indulgent! What's not to like? You can whip up some delicious French toast in no time
- YUM! How to Make Weed Pancakes: Tips and Infused Recipesby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on July 21, 2022 at 6:52 pm
Weed pancakes are the ultimate wake and bake comfort food. They are easy to make anywhere, even camping. And who doesn’t love pancakes? This page will help show you how to make weed pancakes that come out great every time. Check back often too as it will also be the place where we add new marijuana pancake
- Cannabis Gazpacho Recipe – 420 Gazpacho!by Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on July 12, 2022 at 5:58 pm
This chilled summer soup recipe for Cannabis Gazpacho is super quick and easy to make, is low calorie and relatively low carb too. Make the cannabis gazpacho a few hours ahead of time in order to allow the flavors to blend. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.Cannabis Gazpacho TexturesPeople have different
- Cannabis Peach Cobbler Recipeby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on June 27, 2022 at 1:37 am
Here is an easy to make edibles recipe that everyone will love. If you make cannabis peach cobbler during summer, you can take advantage of fresh, juicy, in season peaches. But honestly you can make it year round by substituting frozen peaches instead. I first learned to make peach cobbler as a teenager. I was living in
- Weed Infused Cheesecake Recipeby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on May 7, 2022 at 2:30 am
This is a classic New York-style weed infused cheesecake. Of course MOST New York cheesecakes do not have cannabis in the mix, but aside from that, this cheesecake resembles a New York style cheesecake. Personally, I am a cheesecake purist and I likewise love plain cheesecake. So I developed this recipe that way. However, I realize
- How to Make Stoned Pizza: Super Easy Weed Pizza Recipeby Cheri Sicard (Marijuana Recipes – Cannabis Cheri) on April 25, 2022 at 7:52 pm
You might think that making any kind of pizza from scratch, let alone a weed infused pizza from scratch would take some substantial culinary skills. And ordinarily you'd be right. But not this time. This weed pizza is so simple and easy to make, anyone, even non cooks, can pull it off. I have called this
- How to Make Weed Cerealby Jake Randall (Cook Cannabis – The Cannabis School) on July 13, 2021 at 11:33 pm
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, so why not infuse it with cannabis? This article ... Read more
- How to Make Weed Christmas Cookiesby The Canna School Staff (Cook Cannabis – The Cannabis School) on December 1, 2020 at 1:59 pm
Happy holidays to all the cannabis edible connoisseurs out there! December is approaching and that means Christmas is on the ... Read more
- Best CBD Recipes – 14 CBD Edible Recipesby Ryan Mogk (Cook Cannabis – The Cannabis School) on August 11, 2020 at 12:08 am
When it comes to making cannabis edibles, some people want the medicinal and therapeutic benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive ... Read more
- How to Make CBD Teaby Jake Randall (Cook Cannabis – The Cannabis School) on August 10, 2020 at 11:12 pm
Everyone enjoys a nice warm tea when they wake up, but once you infuse it with CBD, you will like ... Read more
- How to Make Cannabis Coconut Oilby Jake Randall (Cook Cannabis – The Cannabis School) on August 10, 2020 at 7:03 pm
A simple and straightforward beginner’s guide to making cannabis coconut oil at home. This dairy-free and plant-based cannabis cooking medium ... Read more